Charity number 259140
Daniel de Andrade Ballet Master
Daniel joined the Company in 1995 as a Principal Dancer. He became Ballet Master in 2003.
- Musika Centro de Estudos
- Hammond School of Dancing
- National Ballet of Portugal
- London City Ballet
- Zurich Ballet
- Scottish Ballet
- Heathcliff, Wuthering Heights
- Romeo, Romeo & Juliet
- Dracula, Dracula
- Basilio, Don Quixote
Creating the role of José in Carmen.
Three commemorative galas in Brazil to celebrate the Royal Academy of Dance’s 75th Anniversary.
Worked with the Brazilian Deborah Colker Dance Company during their 2006 UK tour and is a frequent guest teacher at Phoenix Dance Theatre, Bern Ballet, Royal Academy of Dance and Central School of Ballet among others.
- Was a regular participant of the Zurich Opera House Ballet Choreographers workshops
- Organised the 1994 Dancers' Choreographic workshop for Scottish Ballet
- In 2009 choreographed all the fights scenes for the re-staging of David Nixon's The Three Musketeers for the Estonian Opera House Ballet
Daniel lives in Cleveland with his wife Pamela and their five children Dale, Lewis, Kieran, Ellise and Madeline.